1. "Spin" Director: Jamin Winans, Denver (8:00)
A disc jockey discovers he has the ability to change time and destiny by using his portable turntables.
Best Short Film: San Francisco, Santa Barbara.
2. "Do I have to Take Care of Everything?" Director: Selma Vilhunen, Finland (7:00)
A chaotic morning in a family with kids, and a mother who is determined that it's best to take care of everything herself.
Winner: Best Comedy Short Film – Aspen Shorts Festival
Nominated: Best Live Action Short Film – 86th Academy Awards
3. "ASAD" Director: Bryan Buckley, Los Angeles (18:00)
A young Somali boy has to make life changing decisions on a daily basis in his war torn country. Does he become an ocean pirate or a successful fisherman?
Best Live Action Short Film Nominee: Oscars.
4. "Alternative Math" David Maddox, Dallas (9:06)
A well-meaning math teacher finds herself trumped by a post-fact America.
Best in Show Winner: Austin Revolution Film Fest
Best in Show Winner: Cinequest San Jose
5. "Super Powers" Directors: Jeremy Kipp Walker & J. Anderson Mitchell, New York City (7:00)
A young couple tries to save their marriage by dressing up as super heroes in the bedroom, but when they're forced out onto the streets of NYC, they end up saving much more than their sex life.
Special Jury Prize: Tribeca Film Festival
Audience Favorite: Austin Film Festival
Audience Favorite: AFI Dallas
6. "A Poet Long Ago" Director: Bob Giraldi, New York City (14:00)
A sanitation worker in Brooklyn is surprised by a former classmate he hasn't seen in over 35 years. Steve Schirripa ("The Sopranos") and Boris McGiver ("House of Cards") star in this powerful drama.
Best Narrative Short Film: Garden State Film Festival.
7. "Death Taxes & Apple Juice" Director: Tamar Halpern, Los Angeles (8:00)
A young women vents about her life to her tax advisor. Oh…and both girls are 9 years old.
Audience Choice Award: LA Shorts Film Festival.
8. “Pickle” Amy Nicholson, Maryland (16:00)
Tom & Debbie Nicholson have a penchant for saving all sorts of animals over 25 years.
Audience Award: Aspen Shorts Fest
Grand Jury Winner: Florida Film Fest
9. "The Gunfighter" Director: Eric Kissack, Los Angeles (8:45)
A raucous and raunchy spoof of the old West saloon fights. Narrated by Nick Offerman (NBC's "Parks & Recreation").
American Short Film Festival: Winner "Jury Award for Best Comedy Short Film"
Los Angeles Film Festival: Winner "Audience Award for Best Short Film"
10. "Tanghi Argentini" Director: Guido Thys, Belgium (13:00)
A timid office clerk has found love on the internet. Now he must learn to become an expert tango dancer…in two weeks time!
Nominated: Best Live Action Short Film – 80th Academy Awards
Winner: Audience Award – Aspen Shorts Fest
Winner: Audience Award – Florida Film Festival